Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
2. (v) to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor''s house"
3. (n) someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
4. (v) put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner; "sneak a look" "sneak a cigarette"
5. (v) make off with belongings of others
6. (v) pass on stealthily; "He slipped me the key when nobody was looking"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.