Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
2. (v) fall as snow; "It was snowing all night"
3. (n) a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
4. (v) conceal one''s true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end; "He bamboozled his professors into thinking that he knew the subject well"
5. (n) English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
6. (n) street names for cocaine
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.