Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
2. (v) walk stiffly
3. (n) a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
4. (v) follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to; "her ex-boyfriend stalked her" "the ghost of her mother haunted her"
5. (n) a hunt for game carried on by stalking or waiting in ambush
6. (v) go through (an area) in search of prey; "stalk the woods for deer"
7. (n) the act of following prey stealthily
8. (n) a stiff or threatening gait
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.