Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
2. (v) cover or provide with or as if with straw; "cows were strawed to weather the snowstorm"
3. (s) of a pale yellow color like straw; straw colored
4. (n) material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
5. (v) spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic) "strew toys all over the carpet"
6. (n) a yellow tint; yellow diluted with white
7. (n) a thin paper or plastic tube used to such liquids into the mouth
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.