Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) an area composed of subdivided lots
2. (n) the act of subdividing; division of something previously divided
3. (n) an administrative division of some larger or more complex organization; "a branch of Congress"
4. (n) a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical) "he always turns first to the business section" "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
5. (n) a section of a section; a part of a part; i.e., a part of something already divided
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.