Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
2. (v) deal illegally; "traffic drugs"
3. (n) buying and selling; especially illicit trade
4. (v) trade or deal a commodity; "They trafficked with us for gold"
5. (n) the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time; "heavy traffic overloaded the trunk lines" "traffic on the internet is lightest during the night"
6. (n) social or verbal interchange (usually followed by "with'')
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.