Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.; "the pirates hid their treasure on a small island in the West Indies"
2. (v) hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
3. (n) art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
4. (v) be fond of; be attached to
5. (n) any possession that is highly valued by its owner; "the children returned from the seashore with their shells and other treasures"
6. (n) a collection of precious things; "the trunk held all her meager treasures"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.