Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the higher of two berths
2. (s) higher in place or position; "the upper bunk" "in the upper center of the picture" "the upper stories"
3. (n) piece of leather that forms the part of a shoe or boot above the sole
4. (s) the topmost one of two
5. (n) a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
6. (s) superior in rank or accomplishment; "the upper half of the class"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.