Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention; "the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
2. (v) decree or ordain; "God wills our existence"
3. (n) a fixed and persistent intent or purpose; "where there''s a will there''s a way"
4. (v) have in mind; "I will take the exam tomorrow"
5. (n) a legal document declaring a person''s wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
6. (v) determine by choice; "This action was willed and intended"
7. (v) leave or give by will after one''s death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry" "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.