Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
2. (v) arrange or fold as a cover or protection; "wrap the baby before taking her out" "Wrap the present"
3. (n) a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
4. (v) wrap or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger" "Twine the thread around the spool"
5. (n) the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
6. (v) enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.