Give your website a lift with a Premium Listing.
- www.creative-proteomics.com/services/de-novo-protein-sequence-analysis.htm - review this website
De novo protein sequencing is a process by which the amino acid sequence is deduced without prior knowledge of the DNA or protein sequence.
- www.creative-proteomics.com/services/untargeted-metabolomics.htm - review this website
Untargeted metabolomics, also called discovery metabolomics, usually involves the comparison of the metabolome between the control and test groups, to identify differences between their metabolite profiles which may be relevant to specific biological
- www.creative-proteomics.com/services/protein-post-translational-modification-analysis.htm - review this website
Up to now, scientists have discovered that the human proteome is significantly more complex than the human genome.
- www.creative-proteomics.com/services/silac-based-proteomics-analysis.htm - review this website
SILAC-based quantitative proteomics (SILAQ) is an innovative technology used in high throughput quantitative analysis of large protein complexes, protein-protein and protein-small molecule interactions. SILAC service of Creative Proteomics provides a
- www.creative-proteomics.com/services/protein-quantification.htm - review this website
The run of the mill strategy of metabolomic research can be distributed untargeted and focused on. The formeraims for a brisk and solid ID of little molecule metabolites for a specific physiological state in light of inside or outside aggravations;
- www.creative-biogene.com/Product/FreeClone-TM-TOPO-Cloning-kit.html - review this website
Creative Biogene has always been devotingto offer you best-quality and most cost-effective products and services that other competitors cant reach. Our goal is to provide you with the most affordable, high-quality and time efficient cloning method.
- www.creative-bioarray.com - review this website
Creative Bioarray is an innovative biotechnology company whose mission is to develop unique technologies that provide researchers with the tools to investigate life science.
- www.toku-e.com/ - review this website
TOKU-E is a supplier of high-purity antibiotics for both pharmaceuticals as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and for biotechnology applications as selective antimicrobial reagents.
- www.creative-proteomics.com/application/amino-acid-analysis.htm - review this website
If an exact knowledge of protein/peptide quantities is required for further applications, quantitative amino acid analysis, qAAA, is a suitable assay, which can not only determine protein quantities precisely.
- www.creative-biogene.com/Product/Premade-Adenovirus-Particles-list-84-1.html - review this website
adenovirus particles from Creative Biogene. More information: email@example.com Tel:5166698109
- www.creative-biogene.com/Services/MicroRNA-Sponge-Service.html - review this website
reative Biogene provides world-class MicroRNA (miRNA) sponge service and we have been perfecting MicroRNA sponge service for many years.
- www.creative-biogene.com/Product/FreeClone-TM-Seamless-Cloning-kit.html - review this website
Creative Biogenes FreeClone Seamless Cloning kit is designed to help researchers to streamline research and workflow, and we have constructed hundreds of clones in high efficiency with FreeClone Seamless Cloning kit.
- www.creative-proteomics.com/application/n-glycan-analysis.htm - review this website
Glycan functions are usually determined by the structures of the oligosaccharides, which are covalently attached to proteins primarily at 2 structural motifs.
- www.creative-proteomics.com/services/glycosylation-analysis-of-protein.htm - review this website
Glycosylation, the attachment of sugar moieties to proteins, is a post-translational modification (PTM) that provides greater proteomic diversity than other PTMs.
- www.isolcell.it/ - review this website
Isolcell Italia S.p.a Fixtures for Controlled and Generated Atmosphere, WHAT IS CONTROLLED ATMOSPHERE (C.A.) For example in the storage of fresh fruit and vegetables with the CONTROLLED ATMOSPHERE the vegetables' metabolism by reducing,
- www.creative-biogene.com/Product/Transfected-Stable-Cell-Lines - review this website
Stable cell lines with specific gene over-expression or knock-down are very helpful in gene function analysis, target discovery, target validation, assay development, and compound screening.
- www.creative-bioarray.com/celltype/endothelial-cells-2.htm - review this website
Endothelial cells form the inner lining of a blood vessel and provides an anticoagulant barrier between the vessel wall and blood.
- www.creative-diagnostics.com/Primary-Antibodies.htm - review this website
Creative Diagnostics offers thousands of monoclonal/polyclonal antibodies and conjugates validated for use in a variety of common applications including WB, FC, IHC, ICC, IF, IP, and more.
- www.creative-diagnostics.com/Viral-Antigens.htm - review this website
A virus antigen is a toxin or other substance given off by a virus which causes an immune response in its host. A viral protein is an antigen specified by the viral genome that can be detected by a specific immunological response.
- www.creative-bioarray.com/celltype/epithelial-cells-3.htm - review this website
Epithelial cells are arranged in tightly packed layers that line the surfaces and cavities of tissues and organs throughout the body. Of the four major tissue types found in the human and animal body, epithelial cells are by far the most prolific.
- www.pivotalscientific.com - review this website
PSLs Biotechnology Consultancy services represent companies in life science and antibodies. Experts in biotech and antibody consultancy.
- www.moleculardevices.com/ - review this website
Analytical and bioanalytical systems, instruments, software and reagents for drug discovery and life science research labs. Molecular, cellular and systems science for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, bioresearch, cancer research and more.
- www.ihcworld.com - review this website
Immunohistochemistry and histology related methods, techniques, protocols, books, and discussion for
- www.genetex.com - review this website
GeneTex is proud to offer the highest quality antibody reagents supported by extensive research, development, and validation.
- www.pcrstation.com - review this website
Information about PCR the polymerase chain reaction. Includes news, protocols and a forum on pcr.
- www.globalcompliancepanel.com - review this website
GlobalCompliancePanel is an online training provider of regulatory trainings, quality trainings, compliance trainings, Medical device regulatory compliance training, pharmaceutical regulatory compliance trainings & food safety compliance trainings.
- www.capitolscientific.com - review this website
Capitol Scientific has been a leading distributor of reagent chemicals, electronic chemicals and lab equipment for over 45 years.