Take Care of Your Bow with Bow Racks and Bow Cases
Getting your archery gear takes a lot of time, effort and money. It’s very important to take care of your bow even when it’s not in use!
Proper care preserves the quality of your bows and the quality of shooting.
Below are a few tips on proper bow storage and transport of your bow:
- Bow Racks should definitely be one of your main considerations in storing your bow at home. It’s also an excellent way to showcase your bows. You can even be creative and make it a part of your home’s decor!
- Bow cases are very practical in storing your bow cases at home or when travelling.
Transporting your gear can be very risky in ensuring your bows are transported with extreme care so it’s important to have the perfect Bow Case to avoid any unavoidable incidents on your way to the range. Your Bow Case will be your best friend in preserving the quality and performance of your bow so it’s important to choose the perfect case for your needs:
- Hard Cases offer the best protection for your bows! Most hard cases are made for travelling which makes it so much easier for you to transport your bow in perfect shape. Many bow case models have wheels for easier transport and come with locks for proper safekeeping.
- Soft Cases are much lighter and compact than hard cases but still provide extreme protection of your bows. Different types of soft cases are available to meet your travel needs. Some are rated for airline travel and some are perfect for road trips. Many Soft Cases offer massive storage too for your arrows and other accessories.
AT THE RANGE:
Ranges would usually have a rack or hooks where your bows can rest while you set up or retrieve your arrows.
If racks or hooks are not available, it would be ideal to get yourself a portable bow stand. Bow stands are easy to carry around just about anywhere. Portable bow have different models for the different types of bow as well and you can easily find them at archery stores.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Store your bow in a climate-controlled area – this avoids your bowstring from stretching.
- If your bow gets wet, make sure to wipe it dry after use to avoid rust on the metal parts of the bow.