Whatsapp’s New Feature Launch: Users will be able to Create Stickers Themselves
Now you can send your created sticker to anyone on WhatsApp. The company has released a new tool for this. You will be able to use this tool on web whatsapp. Along with cropping the photo used in this tool, you will also get many options for editing. That is, now you can congratulate people with the stickers you have created.
The biggest advantage of this new tool of WhatsApp will be that now the user will not need any third party app. Till now the user needed a photo cropping app for this. With this tool, the security of the user’s account and phone will also increase. Let’s know how this tool can be used…
Steps to use the Sticker Tool
- First of all login your WhatsApp by going to web.whatsapp.com
- Now open the contact or group to which you want to send the sticker
- Now go to the sticker tool by clicking on the smiley icon
- As soon as you click on the sticker tool, you will get the option of Create
- Select any one photo by clicking on Create
- After the photo is selected, many options will be available to edit it at the top.
- You will be able to make many changes on that sticker like new sticker, smiley, text, paint, crop
- When the sticker is ready, click on send
- The special thing about this sticker is that there is no need to download it.
Will be able to change voice message notes
WhatsApp is also working on another new tool. In this, users will be able to change the playback speed of the audio message. In May itself, the company gave some such update in its voice message. When you forward a voice note, it is not possible to speed up the audio as the playback speed button is not available, but there is a new feature coming soon for that.
Apart from this, the company has also introduced two new safety features ‘Flash Calls’ and ‘Message Level Reporting’ for Indian users. With the help of Flash Call, your phone number will be verified automatically.