Helping to share the web since 1996


Link Centre > Business > Law - page 1



    Your website here with a Premium Listing

  • 7 Things You Need to Now About LVR Restrictions in NZ

    What Are the LVR Restrictions? Property investors and homebuyers need to understand Loan to Value Ratio restrictions (LVRs). That’s because these rules dictate how much a bank can lend you for a property. They are set by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, the government organisation that makes the rules for all commercial banks (like ASB, BNZ, ANZ and Westpac). Let’s go through an example to see what we mean. Say that a bank can only lend you up to 60% of a property's purchase price. That’s the LVR restriction. But the flip side of that is – if the bank will only lend you 60% of the money for a property – you'll need to come up with the other 40% as a deposit. Therefore LVRs set how much of a deposit that you need to purchase a property.

  • Grimshaw and Co

    Grimshaw & Co are a specialist litigation and dispute resolution law firm acting for clients throughout New Zealand. They strive to represent our clients with skill, integrity and dedication. Their focus is on providing sound practical legal advice and achieving the best possible results for their clients.

  • Ebborn Law

    For a number of years Ebborn Law has been disrupting the legal marketplace. We are known not only for a high quality of advocacy, but also for being innovative, adopting technology, sharing our knowledge with the wider profession and finding new ways.

  • Traffic Lawyers-Drink Drive Experts

    Traffic Lawyers-Drink Drive Experts.

  • Jackson Solicitors

    Situated in Henderson, Auckland, Jackson Solicitors is a distinguished law firm delivering a variety of general practice services. Our adept team of lawyers specializes in offering thorough, client-focused legal solutions in areas such as family, property, and business law. We are dedicated to providing expert, friendly and practical legal advice to both individual and business clients. Navigating through complex legal dilemmas or seeking simple, clear advice, Jackson Solicitors stands ready to guide you with reliable and professional expertise. Let’s prioritize your legal needs and navigate through your legal journey together - reach out to us today. Property Law Business Law Relationship Property Law Family Trusts Wills & Enduring Powers of Attorney Estate Administration Civil & commercial Litigation Employment Law Commercial Property Law Conveyancing

  • Information disclosures for the global public

    MH370 and MH17 and Malaysia: Alleged extreme abuse of power by ex-Prime Minister Key; information suppressed by death threats and improper acts. Actions of Prince Charles and NZ officials may be legally complicit to mass murder and acts of terrorism.

This page was created on 19 Jun 2024 GMT v12.0