Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (a) capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning; "a logical mind"
2. (s) in accordance with reason or logic; "a logical conclusion"
3. (s) marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; "a logical argument" "the orderly presentation"
4. (s) based on known statements or events or conditions; "rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year"
5. (s) capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner; "a lucid thinker" "she was more coherent than she had been just after the accident"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.