Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a substance that can be consumed to produce energy; "more fuel is needed during the winter months" "they developed alternative fuels for aircraft"
2. (v) provide with a combustible substance that provides emergy; "fuel aircraft, ships, and cars"
3. (v) provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
4. (v) take in fuel, as of a ship; "The tanker fueled in Bahrain"
5. (v) stimulate; "fuel the debate on creationism"
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.