Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) the yield from plants in a single growing season
2. (v) gather, as of natural products; "harvest the grapes"
3. (n) the consequence of an effort or activity; "they gathered a harvest of examples" "a harvest of love"
4. (v) remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation; "The Chinese are said to harvest organs from executed criminals"
5. (n) the gathering of a ripened crop
6. (n) the season for gathering crops
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.