Find a word
Dictionary definition for:
1. (n) a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
2. (v) make into a bundle; "he bundled up his few possessions"
3. (n) a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
4. (v) gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist" "The students bunched up at the registration desk"
5. (n) a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit) "she made a bundle selling real estate" "they sank megabucks into their new house"
6. (v) compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
7. (v) sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one''s betrothed
WordNet 2.1 Copyright Princeton University. All rights reserved.